Hultafors Chisel Knife STK
The Hultafors Chisel Knife is a robust knife with V-ground mortice chisel function. It has a unique method for attaching the sheath around a button on work clothes which means it does not loosen, but is easy to remove. The knife blade is made from Japanese 3mm knife carbon steel that has been hardened to 58–60 HRC. The cutting edge has been sharpened with a double edge angle and a final honing on a leather strop.
The handle and supplied holster are made of extra durable PP plastic. The sheath fits just as well on belts as on buttons. If the belt is thick, cut away the small pin on the cover.
Blade Length: 72mm.
Overall Length: 201mm.
Delivery Charge's and service's are as follows. Please note our cut-off time for Same Day Despatch is 12:30pm. Spend over £75 for free delivery, UK Mainland only.
- Untracked Packet 3 - 5 Working days: £3.49
- Tracked 2 – 3 Working Days Insured: £3.95
- Tracked Premium: 1 – 2 Working Days: 5.95
- Zarges Products are delivered direct from the Manufacturer and may take 4-5 working days to arrive.
Please Note: Delivery charges and the options available may vary dependant on the weight of your basket’s goods. Some larger items are delivered kerbside only.
If you require further information, please contact us.
All other UK zones deliveries are charged at £10, please contact us for delivery times.
If your order has taken longer than advertised to arrive at its destination, please contact us on 0203 051 3186 as soon as possible with your full order details and we will do our best to assist you.
- If your order has taken longer than advertised to arrive at its destination please contact us on 0203 051 3186 as soon as possible with your full order details and we will do our best to assist you.
- Heavy, oversize or hazardous goods may incur a higher delivery charge, these will be calculated at checkout.